Course start: October 7-9, 2022
Application deadline: July 30, 2022
If you wish to apply for the EANO School of Neuro-Oncology, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Date of graduation:
- Work address:
- Type of institution: University Hospital/ Emergency Hospital/ Private Practice
- In-training: Yes/No
- Years in practice: <5; 5-10; 10-15; >15
- Medical doctor
- Basic scientist
- Radiation oncology
- Medical oncology
- Neuropsychology / Clinical psycho-oncology
- Pediatric Oncology
- Basic and translational research
- Computer science
- Palliative care
Please add the following documents to your application:
- CV – max 3 pages highlighting the professional experience (resident / specialist) in general and in NO field.
- Motivation letter – between 1-2 pages describing why you would like to commit to this program and what you expecting to gain
Who is eligible?
- Students, Youngsters, Fellows, Postdocs, Nurses and AHP
- Anyone with a master’s degree or above and interested in NO
- member of EANO
Applicants have to submit the following documents:
- CV (max 3 pages highlighting the professional experience (resident / specialist) in general and in NO field)
- Letter of motivation (between 1-2 pages describing why you would like to commit to this program and what you expecting to gain)
The cost for this 2 year course is EUR 1.200,- (incl. 20% VAT).
The payment must be made in full within 14 days once the candidate has been informed of its selection.
The candidate will receive an invoice and the payment can be done only via bank transfer.
What is included in these costs?
- participation in all 7 Modules
- learning materials
- EANO certificate
- CME Credits