A lot of highly relevant research has appeared during the past year, and there is a continuous need for education. We have therefore decided to hold webinars on the latest developments in neuro-oncology, registration is free of charge.
Programme eEANO Webinars:
Work-life balance in neuro-oncology practice, November 30, 2022, 16:00-17:30 (CET)
Chairs: Susan Short (UK), Marjolein Geurts (NL)
- Presentation of results of EANO survey, Emilie Le Rhun, CH
- Can you strive for excellence and work part-time? G.Cook, UK
- What is work life balance? Rocco Palumbo, IT
- Professional identity – Medicine is not gender neutral, M. Lombarts, NL
Followed by Q&A
Highlights in Neuro-Oncology 2022, December 14 , 2022 16:00-17:30 (CEST)
Chair: Susan Short, Leeds Institute of Medical Research at St James’s University Hospital, UK
Manuel Valiente, Brain Metastasis Group, CNIO, Madrid ES
- Clinical Highlights, Tareq Juratli, Prof. Dr. med. habil., FEBNS, Neuroonkologisches Center, Dresden, Germany
- Preclinical highlights, Mariela Filbin, MD, PhD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, USA
Followed by Q&A
Please note all eEANO webinars will be submitted for CME accreditation, and are free of charge.
The eEANO webinars are accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.