EANO is reorganising its committees, visibility and independence of the Scientific Committee will be structurally enhanced for the new term.
The tasks of the Scientific Committee will consist of building the Scientific Program of EANO Congresses (selection of oral and poster presentations, invited lectures, etc) and other EANO educational events (or EANO supported events run by other organizations), together with the Executive Board Member(s) in charge of the Congress; input for the Website and the WFNOS online Magazine (advices, review articles, news); any other scientific matter of EANO needing specific expertise (reviewing of grants and fellowships applications, projects) as well as reviewing abstracts for the conferences.
- Chair of Scientific Committee: Michael Platten, Mannheim, Germany
- Florien Willemijn Boele, Leeds, United Kingdom
- Elizabeth Cohen-Jonathan Moyal,Toulouse, France
- Jaime Gállego Pérez de Larraya, Pamplona, Spain
- Oliver Hanemann, Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Christian Mawrin, Magdeburg, Germany
- Emilie Le Rhun, Lille, France
- Federico Pessina, Milan, Italy
- Stephan Pfister, Heidelberg, Germany
- Manuel Valiente, Madrid, Spain
- Salvador Villà i Freixa, Barcelona, Spain