EANO is the pan-European organisation that represents all the medical and scientific disciplines involved in the diagnosis and treatment of tumours of the nervous system. EANO exists to stimulate interaction and collaboration between those with an interest in Neuro-Oncology and provides educational activities through events such as the biennial EANO congresses and also via the EANO website.
EANO allied health professionals/nurse members receive numerous benefits:
- Full access to all areas of the EANO website and relevant literature and information submitted by other members
- Reduced fees for the biennial EANO conference
- Free online access to Neuro-Oncology. Access to all articles from all volumes. With an impact factor of 9.384, Neuro-Oncology is the premier journal in the field. If you are not already familiar with this high quality journal, you may wish to browse the website by clicking here
- Young Investigator Travel Scholarships for nurse/allied health professionals for the EANO Meeting (for more information click here)
- Young Investigator Travel Scholarships for nurse/allied health professionals to attend the SNO Meeting (send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org)
The membership fee of EUR 50,- for nurses or allied helath professionals ensures membership of EANO for a period of one year (2019).
To apply for membership of EANO please click here.
For any requests please contact the current EANO Nurse Board Member Mrs. Karin Piil (Karin.Piil@regionh.dk)