EANO is the pan-European organisation that represents all the medical and scientific disciplines involved in the diagnosis and treatment of tumours of the nervous system. EANO exists to stimulate interaction and collaboration between those with an interest in Neuro-Oncology and provides educational activities through events such as the biennial EANO congresses and also via the EANO website.
EANO allied health professionals/nurse members receive numerous benefits:
- You will join a professional network with the possibility to share knowledge or to establish collaboration between clinicians and researchers
- Be inspired by the different scopes of practice and professional roles
- Full access to all areas of the EANO website and relevant literature, journals and information submitted by other members
- Reduced fees for the biennial EANO conference
- Expand your professional network with other experts when you participate in the yearly educational day for nurses and AHPs. Always held the day before the EANO meeting begins. This educational day seeks to provide you with the newest knowledge from clinical and research experts on specific topics being of interest for a multidisciplinary audience
- Free online access to Neuro-Oncology. Access to all articles from all volumes. With an impact factor of 10.091, Neuro-Oncology is the premier journal in the field. If you are not already familiar with this high quality journal, you may wish to browse the website by clicking here
- Also free online access to Neuro-oncology Practice is a journal with a different scope as illustrated by its title. Effective 2016, this journal is co-owned by SNO, EANO and OUP. Neuro-Oncology Practice is now fully indexed in PubMed Central®.
- And free access to the Neuro-Oncology Advances an open access journal covering basic, applied, and clinical investigations in all areas as they relate to cancer and the nervous system.
- Young Investigator Travel Scholarships for nurse/allied health professionals for the EANO Meeting (for more information click here)
- Young Investigator Travel Scholarships for nurse/allied health professionals to attend the SNO Meeting (send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org)
The membership fee of EUR 50,- for nurses or allied helath professionals ensures membership of EANO for a period of one year (20120).
To apply for membership of EANO please click here.
For any requests please contact the current EANO Nurse Board Member Mrs. Karin Piil (Karin.Piil@regionh.dk)