Are you a young, passionate clinician or researcher in the field of neuro-oncology, eager to stay on the cutting edge of the latest developments in your area of expertise? We have exciting news for you!
The EANO Youngsters Journal Club is a brand-new, webinar-based format tailored for young professionals. Staying informed and connected is vital in our dynamic field, and we have designed this innovative platform to share and discuss cutting-edge research articles spanning from basic science to clinical trials.
What makes our Journal Club unique?
- Latest Research: Stay at the forefront of our field by discussing cutting-edge research articles in a webinar-based format.
- Interdisciplinary approach: The EANO Youngsters Journal Club bridges the gap between different disciplines within neuro-oncology, fostering interdisciplinary discussions.
- Active participation: Engage in lively discussions led by youngsters and experts in the field, ask questions, and share your own view on the presented research.
- Networking: Connect with peers from all over Europe, expanding your network and gaining diverse insights.
When will the first session take place – and what will it be about?
Session topic: Best of 2023: Vorasidenib in IDH1- or IDH2-Mutant Low-Grade Glioma (Mellinghoff et al. New England Journal of Medicine 2023, https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2304194)
Tuesday, 16.01.2024, 16:30 - 17:30hrs (CET)
- Maximilian Mair (Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, AT)
- Tanja Müller (University Hospital Frankfurt, Frankfurt, DE)
- Martin van den Bent (Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, NL)
- Matthias Preusser (Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, AT)
- Angelo Dipasquale (Humanitas Cancer Center, Milan, IT)
How can I join?
Joining our Journal Club is easy. Registration is open for EANO members (no age limit) and participation is free of charge. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity!