EANO considers the preparation of multidisciplinary guidelines as a prime task to support the development of high quality care of brain tumor patients across Europe. The decision to generate or update a guideline is made by the EANO Executive Board. The chairman for a task force is nominated by the EANO president. The composition of the task force is agreed upon between the chairman of a task force and the EANO Board and should reflect the multidisciplinary and multinational composition of EANO.
The EANO Board requests that colleagues who hold any stock options related to a guideline topic refrain from participating in guideline preparation.
- European Association for Neuro-Oncology (EANO) guideline on the diagnosis and treatment of adult astrocytic and oligodendroglial gliomas. Lancet Oncology 2017, May 5, online
- Response Assessment in Neuro-Oncology working group and European Association for Neuro-Oncology recommendations for the clinical use of PET imaging in gliomas. Neuro-Oncology (2016) 18 (9): 1199-1208.
- EANO guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of meningiomas. Lancet Oncology 2016; 17, No. 9, e383–e391
- EANO Guidelines on Diagnosis and treatment of primary CNS lymphoma in immunocompetent patients. Lancet Oncology 2015; 16, No. 7, e322–e332
- EANO Guideline on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Malignant Glioma. Lancet Oncol 2014;15:e395–403