EANO together with the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) in the USA are publishing the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology (WFNOS) Magazine. The current editors are: Wolfgang Wick, Heidelberg, Germany, President EANO and E. Antonio Chiocca, President, SNO and managing editor for EANO Roberta Rudà, Torino, Italy and for SNO Nicholas Butowski, San Francisco, USA
All issues can be found below.
On behalf of the leadership of the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) and the European Association of Neuro-Oncology (EANO), and after a very successfull 5th Quadrennial Meeting of the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Societies, we have the pleasure to announce the publication of the second issue of the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Societies (WFNOS) Magazine in 2017.
With best regards and joyful reading,
Wolfgang Wick, EANO President
Nino Chiocca, SNO President
Table of Content
- Pediatric Ependymomas: A Plea for International Cooperation
- Unsolved Problems in the Medical Treatment of Gliomas: PCV or PC?
- Radiation Therapy for Intracranial Meningiomas: Current Results and Controversial Issues
- Central Nervous System Disease in Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis:A Case Report and Review of the Literature
- Management of Brain Metastasis: Burning Questions to the Radiation Oncologist
- European Reference Networks (ERNs): A New Initiative to Increase Collaborative, Cross-Border Approaches to Treating Brain Tumor Patients
- Brain Metastases—A Growing Nursing Concern
- Hotspots in Neuro-Oncology 2017
- Hotspots in Neuro-Oncology Practice 2016/2017
- ANOCEF (French Speaking Association for Neuro-Oncology)
- 5th Quadrennial Meeting of the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Societies
- The EANO Youngsters Initiative
for reading the entire Volume 2 (2017) Issue 2, please click here
Table of Content
- Boron Neutron Capture Therapy for Malignant Brain Tumors
- Viral Induction of Gliomas
- Bevacizumab in Glioblastoma
- It is Not Just About Biology and Drugs . . .
- Interview with Christine Marosi
- Determinants of long-term survival in glioblastoma—EORTC 1419
- Hotspots in Neuro-Oncology
- Greetings from Kathy Oliver
for reading the entire Volume 2 (2017) Issue 1, please click here
Table of Content
- Trigger symptoms at the end of life in brain tumor patients
- Updated WHO Classifi cation of Embryonal Tumors of the CNS 2016— Toward Precision Diagnostics by Integration of Histological and Molecular Features
- Thromboembolic Complications in Patients with Gliomas
- British Neuro-Oncology Society (BNOS) Conference Report 2016 for WFNOS
- A phase III randomized double-blind, controlled study of ICT-107 with maintenance temozolomide in newly diagnosed glioblastoma following resection and concomitant temozolomide chemoradiotherapy
- Understanding the Importance of Supportive and Palliative Care Needs for Glioma Patients and Their Carers
- The PediatricNeuro-Oncology Trained Volunteer: A New Multidisciplinary Team Member
- Introduction of the Korean Society for Neuro-Oncology (KSNO)
- Hotspots in Neurooncology
- Interview for the World Federation of Neuro- Oncology Societies magazine
for reading the entire Volume 1 (2016) Issue 3, please click here
Table of Content
- WHO classifi cation of central nervous system tumors 2016: integration of histological features and molecular biomarkers for improved glioma diagnostics
- Epilepsy in Patients with Gliomas: New Insights and Future Directions
- Top 10 Priorities for Clinical Research in Primary Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors
- Therapies for Glioma: New Trends
- Immunotherapy for Primary Brain Tumors
- Targeted therapies for meningiomas: a phase II trial of the Alliance Cooperative Group
- SNOLA’s Update on Neuro-Oncology Conference Overview
- Report from ASCO Meeting, Chicago, June 3–7, 2016
- Treatment of Elderly Patients with Glioblastoma
for reading the entire Volume 1 (2016) Issue 2, please click here
On behalf of the leadership of the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) and the European Association of Neuro-Oncology (EANO), we have the pleasure to announce the publication of the first issue of the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Societies (WFNOS) magazine.
This new magazine is a transition from the EANO magazine and pursues the mission to become a central platform for communication for all those interested in neuro-oncology, including professions involved in the diagnosis and care of brain tumor patients across the world.
on behalf of EANO & SNO
Michael Weller, MD President, EANO & WFNOS
E. Antonio Chiocca, MD, PhD President, SNO
for reading the entire Volume 1 (2016) Issue 1, please click here
Only a single issue under the name of the EANO Magazine has been published in 2015, but for the first time with Oxford University Press (OUP) as the publisher.
For teh future three issues per year of a World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Societies (WFNOS) magazine as a cooperation of EANO and SNO are planned.
Please click here to read the EANO Magazine