To claim CME credits for past EANO/WFNOS Meetings contact email@example.com. Each participant can only receive the number of credits he/she is entitled to according to his/her actual participation at the event once he/she has completed the post-congress evaluation form.
The EANO 2020 Meeting in Glasgow, UK, had to be postponed to another year due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The meeting was on Trends in Central Nervous System Malignancies
To download a selection of presentations of the EORTC-EANO-ESMO Conference 2015 please click on the following links.
- Long-term survival
- Is Surgical Cavity Irradiation Necessary for Resected Brain Metastases (in favour)
- Rehabilitation Programmes for Brain Tumour Patients
- Antibody Drug Conjugates in Glioblastoma
- New options for newly diagnosed and recurrent glioblastoma
- Non-Surgical Strategy for Adult Ependymoma
- Oligodendroglioma with 1p_19q co-deletion What is the next question
- Is surgical cavity irradiation necessary for resected brain metastase
- Management of Leptomeningeal Metastases When and How to Treat
- ATRX and TERT Alterations in Diffuse Gliomas
- 2nd surgery in recurrent glioblastoma when and why
- Guidelines for molecular testing in gliomas
- Management of low grade gliomas update on recent trials
- Seizures in Neuro Oncology
- Clinical impact of next generation sequencing in Neuro Oncology