We invite you to complete your profile in the “Settings” to encourage and facilitate the interaction with your colleagues during the meeting:
- Upload a profile picture.
- In the field "Bio", tell others more about you.
- Include links to your social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
Your name, organization, location etc. included in your profile, will be visible in the Participant list on the virtual platform. When visiting the virtual exhibition spaces of our sponsors, your name, organization and time of visit will be shared with the respective companies.
Should you prefer not to be contacted and not to share your data with other participants or industry representatives, you can set your profile "incognito" in your personal settings. Note: This is not possible if you have an official function during the meeting (e.g. speaker, chair, etc.)
- Login by using the email address and password you used for registration. In case you do not remember your password, use the “Forgot password” link and enter the email address used for your registration to create a new password.
- Use a laptop or computer with a webcam and ideally a headset which is connected to your laptop or computer. Please do not use any mobile devices (mobile phone, tablet, etc.) as only laptops and computers ensure best usability.
- Use Google Chrome or Firefox as your web browser.
- Internet connection with at least 5 Mbit up- and download speed is recommended as well as wired internet connection over Wifi. Click here to test your internet speed.
- In case of connection problems try to join outside your company network (VDI) as institutes might block the access. Have a private network and device ready for this case.
The virtual meeting platform is the “venue” of the conference. The aim is to incorporate similar aspects of the physical conference in a virtual environment. Therefore, you will have access to the best presentations in the area of neuro-oncology in both a live and pre-recorded format. At the same time, you will be able to chat with speakers and interact with e-Poster presenters. You can drop by the exhibitor pages and have a chat with the company of your interest or listen to their corporate symposia. In addition, you can chat and network with other participants.
Live sessions will take place at a specific time set in the programme. During this time attendees will have the possibility to ask questions to the presenters in the session chat. The session chairs will direct the questions to the speakers.
All live sessions from the EANO Meeting will be available for on-demand viewing until December 22, 2021, all live sessions from the EANO Educational Day will be available for on-demand viewing until January 26, 2022.
Please note that all times mentioned on our website and the virtual conference platform refer to Central European Summer Time (CEST), that is UTC+2.
To see what time this is in your time zone, click here www.thetimezoneconverter.com
On-demand sessions from the EANO Meeting are available from the first conference day until December 22, 2021, on-demand sessions from the EANO Educational Day are available from the first conference day until January 26, 2022.
All e-posters will be available for EANO Meeting participants from the first conference day until December 22, 2021. Participants and e-poster presenters will have the possibility to interact in one of the two dedicated slots “E-Poster Viewing with authors”. Communication and interaction will be possible through a virtual networking table, which is a small virtual meeting room within the platform. Also, participants can ask questions to the e-poster presenters via a messaging system within the virtula platform or via e-mail.
Live sessions will be recorded and made available for on-demand viewing on the virtual platform withing 48 hours after the session has taken place. All on-demand content from the EANO Meeting will be available until December 22, 2021, all on-demand content from the Educational Day will be available until January 26, 2022.
Within the virtual platform you have the opportunity to bookmark sessions by using the star icon next to each session. This way you will be able to keep track of the presentations and not schedule 2 of them at the same time. However, since all sessions will be available on-demand you will have the opportunity to decide on your own time to listen to all your favourite talks.
Don’t worry just because we do not see each other does not mean we cannot interact! You will have many different opportunties to interact with the speakers and other colleagues:
- Participants: Under the icon "Participants" in the menu on the left of the virtual platform, you can see who else is online, find your colleagues and start a chat. If you do not wish to be seen and contacted by others while you are online, remember to enable the "Incognito mode" in your settings.
- Live sessions: During live sessions you can ask questions to the speakers through the Q&A box located next to the live stream. The chairs will be monitoring all the questions coming in and will address selected questions to the respective speakers. In order to help the chairs select questions, we kindly ask you to only ask questions related to the session in the Q&A chat box (e.g. no general comments).
- On-demand sessions: Do you have a question for the presenter? Within every presenter profile you will be able to directly send messages. You can leave your name and email so the presenter can easily contact you at their own discretion.
- Meet the E-Poster presenters:
Participants and e-poster presenters will have the possibility to interact in one of the two dedicated slots “E-Poster Viewing with authors”. Communication and interaction will be possible through a virtual networking table, which is a small virtual meeting room within the platform. Also, participants can ask questions to the e-poster presenters via a messaging system within the virtula platform or via e-mail.
Participants will be able to download their CME Certificate after completion of the post-congress survey which will be sent to each participant via email after the meeting.
Confirmations of attendance will be issued electronically via email after the conference to all participants.